melt blown fiber filter
1、High flow rate
2、long service life
3、good filtration efficiency
4、widely chemical compatibility
Melt blown fiber filter element is the tubular filter element made through use of non-toxic and tasteless polypropylene particles and through processes of heating melting, spinning, traction and forming. If the raw material mainly focuses on the polypropylene, it can be called as PP melt-blown filter element. It is not only used in water purification in large quantities, but also has excellent chemical compatibility suitable for filtering strong acids, alkalis and organic solvents, with strong assimilative capacity, long service life and low cost.
Filtration fineness: 1 μm, 3 μm, 5 μm, 10 μm, 20μm, 30 μm, 50 μm and 100 μm
(1) The product has great filtration efficiency and filter fineness, uniform bore diameter density of filter element, with filtration efficiency of more than 99%.
(2) It has small filter resistance, large filtration flow rate, great pollutant carrying capacity and long service life, and in the production process, diameter and the gap of fiber are adjustable. Internal layer of filter element pore is smaller than the external layer, increasing the flow and pollutant holding quantity, thus filter element is not easy to clog with prolong service life.
(3) With high self- cleanliness, it is pollution-free to water, able to resist acid and alkali, organic solvents and corrosion.
(4) With high strength, import and export water pressure of filter exceeds 0.4Mpa, the filter will not be deformed; when the temperature exceeds 90 ℃, the filtration efficiency is not lowered.
(5) The product is highly hydrophilic to modified polypropylene and can absorb ten times the weight of water, and therefore it can be used for oil-water separation.
Pharmaceutical industry: pre-filtration of various injections, solutions and injection bottle-washing water, infusion solutions, various antibiotics and traditional Chinese medicines.
Food industry: filtration of alcohol, beverages and drinking water.
Electronics industry: pre-filtration of pure water and ultra pure water.
Petroleum and chemical industry: filtering of various organic solvents, acids, alkali liquor and oilfield flooding.
Structure of PP melt-blown filter element is featured by coarse fiber in the outer layer and thin fiber in inner layer and by graded density of gradient loose outer layer and tight inner layer. Unique gradient depth filtration residue has formed a three-dimensional effect, with characteristics of high porosity, high rejection rate, large pollutant holding quantity, high flow and low pressure drop.
Melt blown polymer process is a type of polymer extruded non-woven technologies. It is originated in the early 1950s, and to collect radioactive particles produced by nuclear testing, the US Navy laboratory has started to develop filtering material with ultrafine filtering effect and research results were published in 1954. Meltblown technology in our country was originated in the late 1950s and early 1960s, and the researched equipment was batch-type. By the late 1960s and early 1970s, the number of China's batch-type meltblown equipment reached more than 200. During 1992-1994 or so, continuous production line were introduced from America and Germany. So far, it has been estimated there have been still 300 more than batch-type meltblown equipment in operations.
Theoretically, any thermoplastic (melting in high temperature and low-temperature curing) polymer chips raw materials can be used in the production process of melt-blown filter element. Polypropylene is one of the most sliced raw materials in meltblowing process applications. In addition, conventional polymer chips raw materials IN meltblowing process are polyester, polyamide, polyethylene, polytetrafluoroethylene, polystyrene, PBT, EMA, and EVA and so on. Alkene polymers raw materials (e.g., polypropylene) have higher degree of polymerization, and therefore melt-blowing can be operated successfully when the heating temperature is 100 ℃higher than its melting point, while melt-blowing can be operated when the heating temperature of polyester is slightly higher than its melting point. Olefin raw materials generally do not require drying.
Structure of PP melt-blown filter element is featured by small fiber fineness, typically less than 10 μm, and most fiber fineness is between 1 and 4 μm.